Google Map >
26-Mar-2020 05:15PM to 05:45PM
North facing, freestanding, Torrens Titled and offering lofty ceilings throughout. Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, loads of built in cupboards, wardrobes and with gas cooking and gas hot water as well.
The kitchen boast a large walk in pantry, lengthy stone bench top plus ample cupboard space and a fitted dishwasher.
A front living/study space and huge open family/meals area at the rear opening onto a paved outdoor entertaining space awaiting your final touches to make it your own.
The master bedroom is spacious with a luxurious ensuite and walk in robe, the double garage has internal entry and space for 2 cars plus storage.
Features not to overlook, separate toilet with its own hand basin, low maintenance synthetic grass laid in the front and back yards and quality exposed aggregate concrete.
Located such close distance (700m approx. or 2 min drive approx.) to the Newton Village Shopping Centre with Coles, Woolworths and many local shops and cafes. Also zoned for great schools as well.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our vendor, landlord, tenants and occupants, staff, tradespeople and any other persons visiting the property in connection with the tenancy.
To minimise the risk of coronavirus spread, could you please advise if you or any other tenant or occupant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• Sore throat;
• Fatigue; or,
• Difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other tenant or occupant:
• Has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• Has returned from overseas in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• Has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• Has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• Is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us as a matter of urgency prior to the entry.
If you are planning to be present at the time of the entry, we kindly ask that you:
• Refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons. Also please refrain from touching cupboards or any items at the property.