0404 258 044
Google Map >
23-Nov-2019 02:00PM to 02:30PM
This home is in a family favoured location, impeccably maintained and well-presented, within walking distance to Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School as well as shopping precincts and not far from Tea Tree Plaza.
Featuring four bedrooms, a formal lounge, parents/teenage retreat or second living, a beautiful large kitchen looking out to the garden, laundry with storage, 2 bathrooms, amazing garden, shed and lots of parking.
The house is on a large block (approx. 760sqm) with beautiful, much loved gardens. The back of the house has a partial wrap around undercover porch on which to sit and enjoy the back yard.
• Formal lounge at front of house with polished timber floors
• Large kitchen with laminate floors, plenty of cupboard space and pantry. The kitchen has a dishwasher, electric oven and induction cooktop
• Large laundry off the kitchen with ample storage and tiled floors
• Linen cupboard in hallway
• Bedroom 4 with polished timber floors and built-in robe
• Bedroom 3 with polished timber floors and built-in robe
• Bedroom 2 with polished timber floors and overlooking garden (could be an ideal study too)
• Renovated bathroom and separate toilet
• Master bedroom with lots of built-in robes, carpet, en-suite and sliding doors out to verandah
• Leading into the master bedroom is a large living space ideal for parents retreat or a separate area for teenagers. This living area is carpeted and has a sliding door leading outside
• Solar Panels
• New carpet and roof insulation (approx. 2017)
Garden includes many fruits trees namely apple, apricot, cherry, fig, grapes, gojyberries, incaberry, jujube, lemon to name but a few.
The layout of this home offers very comfortable easy living, in a lovely location and on a nice flat block and is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
Please contact Deborah May on 0404 258 044