0404 258 044
Google Map >
28-Mar-2020 02:00PM to 02:30PM
Please call Deborah 0404 258 044 to register for a private viewing.
The home is set in a quiet yet convenient location close to many amenities, shops, schools and public transport. This fastidiously maintained house has been cleverly designed to offer comfort, privacy, and style.
Excellently located and beautifully renovated, this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home presents an exciting opportunity for a new family to call home! This graceful, light-filled house exudes understated elegance with timeless appeal.
The impeccable presentation makes it possible to move straight in. The open plan living is a light-filled space with lovely windows and doors overlooking a beautiful, serene garden.
The front garden is fully fenced with enough space for children to play, and just through a gate to the front door is a lovely courtyard with water feature. Off the hallway is the lounge with high raked ceilings, gas heater and away from the rest of the home creating a lovely space to enjoy.
The large main bedroom with walk-in robe, en-suite and parent’s retreat is a special feature in this home. Step outside and you can enjoy the landscaped gardens while sitting on the veranda.
Offering 3 other bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes making it an ideal family home.
The kitchen and dining are open plan and leading off to the family room making it the hub of the family home.
• 4 Bedrooms
• Master with walk-in robes and en-suite
• 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
• Kitchen with island bench, pantry and ample storage
• Quiet lounge with high ceiling
• Family room with glass doors leading out to garden
• Short walk to parks, primary school and public transport
• Private garden perfect for an entertaining area
• Abundant natural light, neutral tones throughout
• The kitchen has ample cabinet and counter space along with gas cooktop and oven
• Tiled family bathroom with separate toilet
• Fenced, near level and fully landscaped block
• The home is complete with plantation shutters and hardwood floors
• Solar panels
• Multiple TV points.
• Garage for 1 car
• Carport undercover parking for an additional 2 cars
If you’re looking for something special, this is not one to miss!
To arrange an inspection or for more information please call Deborah May on 0404 258 044.