0418 827 187
Google Map >
19-Dec-2018 04:40PM to 05:00PM
22-Dec-2018 01:00PM to 01:20PM
Currently disposed of as 4 double sized bedrooms (ensuite to master), this home is built to stand the test of time.
– Large living room measuring 7.2m x 4.9m
– Rumpus room measuring 9.7m x 8.3m.
– Generous size kitchen with dishwasher plus a huge dining room.
– Automatic sliding driveway gate to a huge area to park several cars, plus a total of 6 undercover car spaces as well (2 in garage and 2 undercover in carports). There is a second driveway access from the rear to 2 more undercover car spaces in carports.
– Comforted by 4 air-conditioners
– 2kw (approx.) solar system to sooth the power bills
– Lovely Torrens Valley Views from the upstairs north facing bedroom window.
The home has side access that allows for an ideal work from home opportunity to be separate from your living space (subject to all necessary consents). There is plenty of level land for kids and pets and is just a stroll to the Linear Park and a hop, skip and jump from the bus stop.
One of the most solidly built homes we have ever seen. Inspection is a must.
Council Rates: $1285.60 per annum approx.
SA Water Rates: $176.33 per quarter approx.
Emergency Services Levy: $117.70 per annum approx.