Google Map >
18-Jan-2020 11:45AM to 12:15PM
***RE-OFFERED FOR SALE DUE TO CONTRACT FAILURE ***
Large, open feel throughout the living and dining spaces plus 4 generous size bedrooms (3 are double sized) and one will make an ideal study or little one’s room.
The kitchen has an array of cupboards, loads of clear bench space and is full of natural sunlight.
The home is predominantly solid brick (just a couple of veneer walls) and there is a centrally located bathroom and toilet.
There’s a great back verandah with northern exposure as well. Here’s where it really gets interesting….you can lock up 5 vehicles behind the auto panel lift door in the carport (4 of them undercover).
The vendors have been here quite a while but now its time to move on giving you the opportunity to move into this much loved family home and enjoy your great times here too!
Land Size: 560sqm approx.
Year built: 1970 approx.
Council Rates: $1338.70 per annum approx.
SA Water Rates: $176.98 per quarter approx.
E.S.L: $121.05 per annum approx.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our vendor, landlord, tenants and occupants, staff, tradespeople and any other persons visiting the property in connection with the tenancy.
To minimise the risk of coronavirus spread, could you please advise if you or any other tenant or occupant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• Sore throat;
• Fatigue; or,
• Difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other tenant or occupant:
• Has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• Has returned from overseas in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• Has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• Has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• Is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us as a matter of urgency prior to the entry.
If you are planning to be present at the time of the entry, we kindly ask that you:
• Refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons. Also please refrain from touching cupboards or any items at the property.