0404 258 044
Google Map >
14-Mar-2020 11:00AM to 11:30AM
AUCTION: SATURDAY 14TH MARCH 11.30AM ON SITE
Open for inspection and registrations Saturday 11.00am 14th March
On offer is a beautifully presented and spacious family home, located on Pepper Street in the highly sought after Eastern suburb of Magill. This charming 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property is only 7.5km from the CBD and within walking distance of the Magill Village Precinct and Penfolds Magill Estate.
Tastefully renovated to blend classic style with contemporary family comfort, this graceful, light-filled house exudes understated elegance and timeless appeal. Decorated with neutral colour tones, an astute buyer will easily move in and make their mark.
An updated and fully appointed modern kitchen offers plenty of storage, a double draw dishwasher, gas cooktop, quality appliances, Caesar Stone benchtops and a breakfast bar perfect for leisurely lunches.
Sit back and relax in the spacious living room or take advantage of entertaining in the open plan dining area, bathed in natural light, which overlooks the undercover deck and landscaped gardens, complete with Bali Hut.
The home features a master bedroom/parents retreat with a luxury ensuite and walk-in robe for the fashion savvy. There are three other bedrooms, all with built in robes and plush carpet, and a modern 2nd bathroom.
With nothing left to do except move in and enjoy, this property will not last long.
• Zoned for Magill Primary School and Norwood Morialta High School
• Walking distance to shops and public transport
• Set on approximately 685sqm
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Gas cooking plus gas for water heating (2 hot water units)
• Open plan lounge and dining area, filled with natural light
• Main bathroom features neutral tones and a combined shower and bath
• Parent’s Retreat with beautiful colonial bay window and spacious walk-in robe
• Fully renovated ensuite bathroom
• Fully fenced backyard with garden shed
• Single covered carport with space for additional off-street parking
• Located close to Norwood Parade and Morialta Conservation Park
The Form 1 is on display at the office of Real Estate Partners SA at 194 Magill Road, Norwood.