0404 258 044
Google Map >
Please call Deborah 0404 258 044 to register for a private viewing.
Located within close proximity to local shops and amenities, this is the perfect home for first home buyers, those downsizing and astute investors.
Built in 1967 this brick house has been immaculately maintained and enjoys the added benefit of being located in a peaceful, quiet neighbourhood. With an updated kitchen and open plan dining this area offers a friendly spot to enjoy a meal with the family. With 3 bedrooms, 2 with robes, family bathroom, separate toilet and lovely large lounge this is a really comfortable home.
Situated on a large block (approx. 910sqm), with a large shed and room to build/add on the block. With two driveways this is the ideal property for a caravan, boat or Ute and plenty of space for your tools.
• Quiet street, near parks and reserves, short walk to bus transport
• Situated on a gently sloping 910sqm block
• Exceptional investment
• Updated kitchen with island bench
• Includes 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Linen cupboard
• Large laundry
• Family bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Charming alfresco dining space
• Large shed
• Parking for ample vehicles
• Low maintenance garden
• Watering system
Please contact Deborah May for further details on 0404 258 044