0413 808 035
Google Map >
08-Dec-2018 12:00PM to 12:30PM
Set on a large corner allotment of approx 760m2 in the City of Salisbury Council and within walking distance to schools, shops, public transport and a large playground and Thomas Turner Reserve at the end of the street this solid brick family home with high ceilings and timber floors is perfect for the first home buyer, astute investor or developer (STCC) looking to take advantage of the North East most up and coming area.
• Offering 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes.
• Open plan lounge, dining and galley kitchen with stainless steel oven, dishwasher and pantry.
• Bathroom with bathtub, shower, vanity and separate toilet.
• Large yard with lawn area, established gardens, fruit trees and patio area at the rear.
• Secure carport with high opening remote roller door and secure courtyard to the entrance.
Other features to complete the home include recently updated ducted evaporative air conditioning, wall unit heating and cooling in the living area, newly updated hot water system, NBN internet connection, roller shutter, new fencing, rain water tank, garden/tool shed, linen and storage cupboards and so much more.
Less than half an hour from the CBD and a few minutes to major shopping and entertainment at Tea Tree Plaza. If location is where the value lies then look no further, this home is the one for you!