0404 258 044
Google Map >
28-Mar-2020 03:00PM to 03:30PM
Please call Deborah 0404 258 044 to register for a private viewing.
Dappled light through plantation shutters creates a feeling of privacy and serenity in this beautifully presented home. Step inside and be greeted by the sweeping open plan layout, finished with high quality tiled floors, a crisp aesthetic and an abundance of natural light. Meticulously maintained with quality finishes throughout, this stylish residence perfectly blends space and casual elegance. This elegantly styled abode also features a generous master suite with en-suite, built-in robe as well as a walk-in-robe.
Walking into the property you enter through a lovely hallway, immediately impressed with the open plan living. Caesar stone bench-top in bathrooms and kitchen while outdoor kitchen has granite bench-top.
The elegant formal living and dining area is perfect for hosting more intimate functions. Outside features a lovely alfresco entertaining area with outdoor Butlers Kitchen, fully plumbed and with gas cooking.
The great location offers easy access to schools, public transport, just a few minutes away from Tea Tree Plaza and various other amenities.
• Well-proportioned with low maintenance, modern interiors
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes as well as a walk-in robe and en-suite
• 2 other bedrooms both with built-in robes
• All rooms with plantation blinds and roller shutters
• Large family bathroom with extra sized shower, spa bath and separate toilet
• Large laundry with lots of cupboard space and outdoor access
• Reverse cycle Air Conditioning throughout
• The kitchen has ample cabinet and counter space along with gas cooktop and electric oven
• Kitchen has a lovely breakfast bar.
• Large walk-in pantry
• Open plan living/meals and kitchen with outdoor access through sliding doors making wonderful living area
• Stunning outdoor kitchen and meals area with ceiling fan
• Steel Frame build
• Tiled floor throughout
• Backup solar hot water
• Additional features include a garden shed and solar panels (5.5kw)
• Double garage with rear roller door, extra space for storage, off-street parking and excellent privacy
• Rainwater tank plumbed to toilet
• Security system
• Shops and public transport are only a few minutes away
• Quiet courtyard garden at the rear of the house
Not a cent to spend just move in and enjoy the peace and serenity.
Call Deborah May on 0404 258 044 for further.