Google Map >
21-Mar-2020 04:15PM to 04:45PM
Totally freestanding and also on its own Torrens Title!
Positioned in a quiet side street is this beautifully cared for one owner home. With lots to offer and it is so low maintenance suiting a variety of buyers needs.
The master bedroom is at the front of the home and enjoys front garden views through the oversized bay windows. Something a little different here is that you could choose to use bedroom two as your main bedroom as it has direct access to the two way bathroom and his and hers built ins. The home has a separate toilet and please don’t overlook the generous size of bedroom 3 (a healthy 3 metres square).
Similarities with most other low maintenance homes end there – A HUGE NORTH FACING LIVING AND DINING SPACE ADJACENT THE PRACTICAL AND WELL LAID OUT KITCHEN ,gives you loads of room when all the family come to visit! There is a bay window at the rear as well that takes in the lovely manicured rear garden views and lets you bathe in that soon to arrive Northern winter sun.
Ducted evaporative cooling and a feature gas log fire will keep you comfortable all year round.Step outside to find a full width rear verandah, manicured Gardens and lawns plus a tool shed and rainwater tank.
So well located just 850m (approx.) from Newton Central with Drakes, Target and many local shops and cafes.
Year Built: 1997 approx.
Land size: 353sqm approx.
Council Rates: $1370.20 per annum approx.
E.S.L: $95.20 per annum approx.
SA Water Rates: $179.37 per quarter approx.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our vendor, landlord, tenants and occupants, staff, tradespeople and any other persons visiting the property in connection with the tenancy.
To minimise the risk of coronavirus spread, could you please advise if you or any other tenant or occupant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• Sore throat;
• Fatigue; or,
• Difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other tenant or occupant:
• Has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• Has returned from overseas in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• Has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• Has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• Is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us as a matter of urgency prior to the entry.
If you are planning to be present at the time of the entry, we kindly ask that you:
• Refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons. Also please refrain from touching cupboards or any items at the property.