0408 836 599
Google Map >
19-May-2019 01:15PM to 01:45PM
It’s a bright and light Torrens Titled home, located in a highly sought after and convenient location with close proximity to transport and not far from the CBD
Great opportunity for those seeking easy care low maintenance living which has been freshly painted and new carpets. The home has both formal and informal living spaces with the Family / Meals area overlooking the rear gardens
This home will suit retirees, First home buyers or those astute buyer wanting to invest in this sought after location.
– Comprising of 3 good sized bedrooms, bedroom 2 with spacious BIR and fans in each room
– Main bedroom with walk in robe and 2 way bathroom with own bath tub
– Separate lounge
– Open plan family room/ dining and sliding door leading out to the outdoor area with a pergola with shade-cloth
– Great size backyard not over bearing and a good size garden shed
– In the middle of the home there is an outdoor courtyard area with pergola and shade-cloth
– Lock up garaging for one, plus further off-street car park
– Separate laundry with second a valuable second toilet
– Ducted cooling air-conditioning
– Gas Space heater which caters for both he Family/ meals area and Lounge Area:
– The home has been just been freshly painted and new carpets in all the rooms except for bedroom 3.
– Fans in all the bedrooms and living areas
Within walking distance to public transport, a short drive to quality schooling which includes Norwood Morialta High School, The Firle and Rostrevor Shopping Centres and no far the Adelaide CBD.
This is a fantastic opportunity and a property not to be missed.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.