Google Map >
*** COMPLETION DUE IN MARCH ***
Positioned in a quiet,tree lined street these Architecturally designed homes offer space,openness and light.
Offering designer style kitchens with large island benches and stone tops.Open plan living and dining with valuable North facing undercover alfresco areas, providing the option for indoor and outdoor entertaining all year round.There are three oversized bedrooms all with their own walk in robe and the master has an ensuite. A separate study area and multiple storage options make these homes complete.
The luxury of space for 2 off street car spaces,surrounded by fully landscaped and irrigated gardens.provides a special sense of arrival for you and your guests.
Education opportunities are all close by with the choice of well performing primary,secondary or tertiary campus’s.
Only 7 km from the CBD, the commute for city workers is effortless and time efficient.
High 2.7m ceilings to both levels giving these homes a grand and spacious feel together with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort.
Be prepared to fall in love with these homes as they tick all the boxes and will be ready for you to move in this coming March.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our vendor, landlord, tenants and occupants, staff, tradespeople and any other persons visiting the property in connection with the tenancy.
To minimise the risk of coronavirus spread, could you please advise if you or any other tenant or occupant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• Sore throat;
• Fatigue; or,
• Difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other tenant or occupant:
• Has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• Has returned from overseas in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• Has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• Has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• Is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us as a matter of urgency prior to the entry.
If you are planning to be present at the time of the entry, we kindly ask that you:
• Refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons. Also please refrain from touching cupboards or any items at the property.