0404 258 044
Google Map >
08-Dec-2019 02:00PM to 02:30PM
Private Inspections Welcomed. Please call agent.
This gorgeous free standing unit is beautifully presented and situated in a lovely quiet courtyard. Tastefully decorated with neutral classic colours and lots of natural light it is truly a gorgeous home.
Both bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans. The living room and master bedroom have plantation blinds creating a lovely modern look. The kitchen and dining area look out to the back yard.
The home is located in an ideal spot with public transport easily accessible and close to Fairview Shopping Centre. Also very close proximity to two nursery/kindergartens plus Surrey Downs Primary School – all within a two minute walk.
• Tiled roof
• Fully automated roller door to garage with lights & power
• Gates on both sides of house
• Colour bond pergola
• Colour bond shed with power & lights
• External security lights front and rear
• Australian-made synthetic lawn
• Newly paved yard with washing line
• Security locks on all windows and external doors
• Insect screens throughout
• Porch and hallway entrance
• Dining area
• Kitchen with freestanding gas stove
• Laundry with external door
• Hallway leading to bedrooms & bathroom
• Laundry cupboard with shelving Bathroom with bath & separate shower
• Separate WC
• Bedroom 1 with built in robe
• Bedroom 2 with mirror built in robe
• Plantation shutters & roller blinds
• Newly installed double power points throughout
• Modern light fittings throughout
• Ducted gas heating system into all rooms
• Evaporative air conditioning into all rooms
• Bosch gas instantaneous hot-water system
Please don’t hesitate to contact Deborah May on 0404 258 044