Google Map >
With sought after double side by side auto door garaging and on its own Torrens Title this home is light, bright and ready for you to move in and enjoy. The home features lofty 2.7m (approx) ceilings and warm timber floating floors throughout the very spacious living and dining spaces, which are adjacent the functional and well laid out kitchen with gas cook-top and dishwasher.
A brand new ducted reverse cycle air-conditioner plus three good size bedrooms all with robes and main with two way bathroom access.
Rear yard has the beautiful northern aspect with a pergola and a grass area.
Conveniently located so close to great schools, local shops and cafes. Being only approximately 350m from Romeo’s Foodland or a less than 5 minute drive from Newton Plaza (with Target, Drakes and other local cafes). Also located a stone’s throw away from Magill University of South Australia Campus as well as a selection of great public/private schools (a short stroll to Norwood Morialta High School)
Council Rates: $1433.65 per annum approx.
E.S.L: $126.70 per annum approx.
SA Water Rates: $187.74 per quarter approx.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our vendor, landlord, tenants and occupants, staff, tradespeople and any other persons visiting the property in connection with the tenancy.
To minimise the risk of coronavirus spread, could you please advise if you or any other tenant or occupant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• Sore throat;
• Fatigue; or,
• Difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other tenant or occupant:
• Has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• Has returned from overseas in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• Has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• Has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• Is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us as a matter of urgency prior to the entry.
If you are planning to be present at the time of the entry, we kindly ask that you:
• Refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons. Also please refrain from touching cupboards or any items at the property.