Google Map >
The immaculate presentation of this well-maintained home will appeal and impress the serious buyer.
Located in a quiet street, but within walking distance of sports clubs, schools, shops and many other amenities.
With great street presence, positioned on a generous 730sqm (approx.) block, and offering a spacious living area, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open plan dining and kitchen and a delightful undercover entertainment area, all surrounded by stunning gardens. Almost every window you look out of you’ll be entranced by the gardens.
Three quality bedrooms can be found within the home, all fitted with built-in robes for storage convenience. The floorplan is exceptionally functional as these rooms are in close proximity to the home’s main bathroom & laundry.
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
• Bathroom with free standing shower
• Separate toilet
• Master with split system and ceiling fan
• Refurbished kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
• Open plan dining with ceiling fan
• Separate laundry
• Spacious living area with big windows overlooking the garden
• Electric roller shutters on windows at front of house
• 3 x 2000L water tanks with hydraulic pump
• Solar panels
• 2 split systems
• Near new gas heater
• Gas hot water
• Linen cupboard
• Huge double garage with automatic roller doors
• Lovely undercover entertainment area with ceiling fans
Please call Deborah May on 0404 258 044 for further information.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.