Google Map >
If you are looking for a great value buy in this market, then this house is for you. No extra work to be done to the house – just move straight in. Great street-appeal is just the beginning. Undercover outdoor entertaining area, ideal for relaxing on long summer evenings. If you are looking for the perfect first home or investment, this one ticks all the boxes!
Built in 1972 this double brick house is ideally located for people looking for an ultra-convenient lifestyle. Close to schools, Golden Grove Shopping Centre just 10 minutes away, easy access to public transport and a kindergarten within walking distance and many other amenities.
With a great outdoor area, it will be a breeze entertaining family and guests. You’ll be pleased to know all 3 bedrooms are a decent size with two offering built-in robes. Kitchen, dining and living are open plan with a sliding door to the outdoor area.
There is a large separate lounge, offering another living area. The bathroom has a shower and separate bath. There is a laundry, separate toilet and linen cupboard.
• Entrance hall
• Front lounge (large with lots of natural light)
• Second living, dining and kitchen
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
• Fully fenced 620sqm (approx) flat block
• Abundant natural light, neutral tones
• Air-conditioning (evap cooling and ducted gas, plus split system and gas heater)
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobe
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Linen cupboard
• Polished timber floors
• Comfortable patio area, perfect for entertaining
• Close to Tyndale Christian School
• Kindergarten within walking distance
• Flat block with wide frontage
• Close to Cobbler Creek bike track
Really, nice, well maintained, comfortable easy house.
This property is a must see. Call Deborah May on 0404 258 044