Google Map >
This solid brick home presents a unique opportunity to renovate and extend or re-build your dream home or redevelop (STCC) and prosper it is at your choice.
Sited on a massive 808 sqm allotment, boasting a street frontage of 20.4m frontage.
Comprises OF 3 bedrooms, a formal lounge and massive meals area. 2 driveways behind 2 gates (one with auto sliding gates ) will provide secure off-street parking for multiple vehicles. Ducted cooling air-conditioning, gas heater in lounge, alarm system and with bonus 14 Solar Panels..
Location matters the most! It is within walking distance of popular amenities. With so many amenities nearby, this location provides access to everything you need in your daily life such as East Marden Primary School, ARC Recreation Centre, Lochiel Park, Linear Park, Golf Courses, Shops, and Supermarket, Bus Stop and O’Bahn Station…North Eastern Community Hospital and the list goes on
Opportunities like this don’t come along very often. Call John on 0408836599 for more details! Real Estate Partners try our absolute best to obtain correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, and all interested parties should seek independent legal advice if they wish to proceed.
Land Size: 808 sqm
Certificate of Title Reference: TBC
Council: City of Campbelltown
Year Built: TBC
Wall Construction: Brick
Council Rates: TBC
SA Water Rates: TBC
Emergency Service Levy: TBC
* Solid brick home large allotment size of 808m²
* Street frontage of 20.4 m, depth of 39.62 m
* Potential to build, renovate or demolish and subdivide( STCC) Great opportunity for home buyers, investors, and developers
* Great opportunity for home buyers, investors, and developers
* Spacious eat-in kitchen
* 3 bedrooms
* 14 Solar Panels
* 2 driveways with ample room for multiple vehicles to be parked off-street
* Double gates ( one side auto gates) and high fencing to the street
* Ducted cooling air-conditioning/space gas heater in the lounge * Handy for public transport (O’Bahn + buses of multiple routes to city)
Close by are:-
– Zoned for East Marden Primary School.
– Close to Campbelltown Shopping Centre. – ARC Campbelltown, North Eastern Community Hospital
– Conveniently close to Paradise Interchange
– Short drive into the city
– Walking distance Lochiel Park – Walking Distance Linear Park – Golf Courses, – Bus Stop and O’Bahn Station.
The Vendor’s Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.