Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/realesta/public_html/wp-content/themes/specular-child/single-properties.php on line 57
0404 258 044
Google Map >
08-Oct-2017 01:45PM to 02:30PM
This spacious, quality home, built in 1998 and on a 1168sqm (approximately) allotment, boasts generous proportions and sunshine in all the right places. With multiple living areas, large bedrooms and in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home is sure to impress the whole family.
Situated on the high side of the street it offers some views, but more importantly the elevation enhances the feeling of serenity and peace.
With a comfortable simplicity, generous rooms, free-flowing family spaces and a tranquil setting, it’s no wonder this gorgeous property has been home to a wonderful family for some 18 years. Built and owned by current owners, this home has been superbly maintained and immaculately presented.
Features that make this home special:
• Lovely entrance hall
• Big master bedroom with a bay window, large en-suite and walk-in robe.
• Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Study or additional 4th bedroom
• Great upstairs room which could be a 5th bedroom, rumpus room, teenage retreat or ideal guest room.
• Large formal lounge with bay window and ceiling fans
• Light filled, open plan family and meals area
• Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, island bench and ample cupboard space
• Main bathroom with separate bath and shower and separate toilet
• High 2.7m ceilings (2.4m in some areas)
• Separate laundry
• Two undercover areas for entertaining outside and lots of space for the family to play
• Great flat garden space with potential to fit with your family’s requirements
• Double garage with automatic roller door and direct internal access. Also with drive through access to the back yard.
• Solar panels
Close to all amenities including local shops, a variety of schools and public transport. All of this and only a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss.
For further information please contact Deborah May on 0404 258 044 or 8337 8000 (office).