0404 258 044
Google Map >
28-Jul-2018 01:30PM to 02:00PM
This wonderful family home, immaculately maintained and presented, set on a generous allotment of 710sqm (approx.), offers a fantastic opportunity to buy in this highly sought-after pocket of Dernancourt. This solid home offers quality family living with a versatile floor plan, multiple living spaces, a sparkling in ground pool, just waiting for summer and plenty of room for the family to live comfortably and enjoy. While still being within walking distance to Linear Park, excellent shopping facilities, schools, gyms, restaurants and public transport. This home really does have it all!
This spacious home offers five bedrooms, or four plus a study, and a bathroom to service rooms on each level. The main bedroom and the second bedroom downstairs have polished floor boards and built in robes and the two further bedrooms upstairs feature carpet. There is a separate w/c with shower through the laundry to service those that have just been for a swim. A cleverly designed home with practical family living in mind.
There are two comfortable living areas found on the lower level, the more formal lounge has a gas fireplace and a large picturesque window to fill this space with an abundance of natural light. Separate dining room and an immaculately kept kitchen. This kitchen boasts ample bench top space, gas cooktop, skylight and an island bench.
The rear is really an entertainers paradise with an undercover entertainment area with built in lights, separate BBQ area with close proximity to the pool, again with extra lighting and undercover. Room for the kids to play, a large in-ground pool with a few snags on the BBQ is the great Australian dream. This dream could be yours!
• Large formal lounge with gas heater
• Separate dining
• Kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of bench top
• Casual family living with outdoor access
• 5 bedrooms (or 4 plus study)
• 2 bathrooms, plus a third toilet and shower off laundry
• Huge shed outside
• Lots of undercover entertaining outdoors
• In-ground swimming pool
• Outdoor sink for convenience
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Split system in study (or 5th bedroom)
• Upstairs bedrooms each have an air conditioner
• Undercover parking for 3 cars and off-street parking for an additional 2 cars
This truly is a delightful home.
Please call Deborah May on 0404 258 044 for further information.