0404 258 044
Google Map >
This elegant home is beautifully presented and offers a great standard of living. Situated on the high side of the road affording great views, and located in the Dress Circle of Highbury it is a highly desirable home. The design of the house plan and the comfort and ease of living in the house, is one of its key features.
There is a generous amount of living area. A formal lounge and dining at the front of the house with views, as well as casual family living and dining opening out to the pool area. There is a wonderful big open plan kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove top, lots of storage and quality appliances.
There are 4 bedrooms, master with built-in robes and an en-suite. 2 of the other bedrooms have built-in robes. The 4th bedroom is currently used as a teenage retreat, but is also an ideal game, theater, or guest room, with access to the outdoor entertainment area.
The living area has a sliding door which opens onto an undercover entertainment area with a pitched pergola and in ground swimming pool making it an ideal all year place to entertain.
The backyard has access to Lower North East Road which is perfect for a caravan, boat or trailer. There is also a big double garage with auto roller doors. The backyard is fully fenced, neat and tidy with a beautiful lawn and includes garden shed.
In a great location with easy access to public transport, parks, reserves, Linear Park just down the road, shops, Tea Tree Plaza just a few kilometers away and an excellent choice of schools.
• 4 bedrooms, all double bedrooms
• Master with built-in robes and en-suite
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robe
• Family bathroom with shower and bath
• Separate toilet
• 2 living areas
• 2 dining areas
• Large kitchen, with gas cook-top
• Low maintenance salt chlorinated swimming pool
• Access to back yard from Lower North East Road, excellent for boats, trailers and caravans.
• Big double garage
• Evaporative air conditioning
• Ducted gas heating with zone control
• Ceiling fans
• Land size approx 957sqm
• High ceilings
• 2 rain water tanks (1 piped to the kitchen)
Please call Deborah May on 0404 258 044