0408 836 599
Google Map >
SORRY THIS ONE IS SOLD.
If you are thinking of selling …please contact me as I have qualified and genuine purchasers on my database who have missed out.
Torrens title Courtyard Home
A well-presented courtyard home in this sought after suburb that offers a low maintenance lifestyle, no need to spend all weekend attending to the garden, you can spend more time relaxing with the family and enjoying the weekends.
Comprising of tiles from the entry all the way through to the main living area helps make this home a breeze to keep clean. The spacious master bedroom offers a wonderful view to the front garden. This room is spacious and has a walk in robe. You also have your own private ensuite.
Brand new carpets installed in all bedrooms and freshly painted throughout
The main bathroom will accommodate any family, there is a full size bath. There is a separate shower with a glass shower screen, vanity and separate toilet.
A kitchen overlooks the spacious open plan dining/family area and incorporates a dishwasher, stainless steel cooktop and under bench oven which will be an inspiration to any cook. Dinner preparation will be a pleasure with excellent bench space to work from as well as loads of storage space.
The open plan living area allows you to enjoy entertaining with your guests and family. The home also offers ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for all year comfort. Off the family area are the sliding doors leading to the rear courtyard, perfect for weekend entertaining. With the northerly aspect, with beautiful winter sun streaming through. Then there is the Retractable Awnings which great for the summer months, this will allow you to bring the outside in and extend your entertaining space. The front and rear garden offers a relaxing setting for outdoor living with lovely shrubbery all in low maintenance grounds.
There is an enclosed rare double garage with automatic panel door with rear roller door ideal flow through access to the rear and also the internal access into the home meaning you’ll never get caught in the rain while bringing the weekly shopping in.
Transport almost around the corner :
MANY GREAT FEATURES
– Main bedroom is carpeted ( Brand New ) with walk-in robe & ensuite
– Bedrooms two and three are carpeted ( Brand New )
– Well appointed kitchen with stainless-steel dishwasher and appliances
– Generous living and meals area lead out through glass sliding doors to the rear courtyard with Northlery aspect
– Main bathroom with full size bath
– Tiled floors from the entry through to the living area
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Double garage with automatic panel roller door and Flow through access to rear and internal access
– Low maintenance garden
– LED downlights
– Freshly Painted inside
– 2300L Rainwater tanks
– Retractable Awnings
– Norwood Morialta High .. Middle and Senior Schools, Rostrevor College, and a short drive to Pembroke and St Peter’s Girls School
– Pear, Nectarine and Mandarine trees
– 374 m2 allotment
– NBN connection on site
Whether you’re downsizing or ready to nest for the first time, or for investment it is worth an inspection.
For more details, please call me, I’d love to hear from you, and hope i can achieve a good result or purchase your new home.
DIRECTOR / PRINCIPAL