0404 258 044
Google Map >
Setting it apart from other units, this unit has high raked ceilings giving it a spacious, light filled feeling. Located on the ground floor of a small group in a very enviable location close to shops, public transport (an easy trip into the city), and many other amenities. This unit offers ease of location, style, and security.
Set away from O.G. Road and with a private, enclosed courtyard you can enjoy the peace sitting outside with sliding door access to the dining area.
All the rooms are a decent size, with separate toilet and laundry. The kitchen has ample cupboard space and is an easy kitchen to work in. The bathroom is big with a separate bath and shower.
Both bedrooms have built-in robes and the second bedroom has a little upstairs nook perfect for storage or use as a study.
• 2 good size bedrooms, both with built in robes
• Second bedroom has upstairs study or storage area
• Kitchen with lots of bench space and cupboards
• Large living area with high rakes ceilings giving you a feeling of space
• Dining area with sliding doors to outside courtyard
• Courtyard is private and fully fenced with pergola
• Parking for 2 cars (one at the unit and one around the corner)
• Small well managed group
• Perfect access to public transport, shops, schools and more
• Split system
• Ceiling fan in lounge
• Big bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Separate toilet
• Good size laundry
• Linen cupboard
This unit offers something a little different to the average unit, and with a little updating it could be very stylish and a place someone could live very happily for a long time.
Please call Deborah May on 0404 258 044