Google Map >
Keenly priced and built to the highest standards throughout.
Its definitely buying a double garage home at a single garage price.
Lofty ceilings, stone tops, a plethora of cupboards, quality laminate timber flooring downstairs and plush wall to wall carpets upstairs. Features not to overlook are the robes to all bedrooms, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, remote control garage door, quality Bosch appliances and a deep freestanding bathtub as well! All this with a nice mixture of clay brick and rendering to keep it fresh and current throughout the ages.
So conveniently located in a quiet no through cul-de-sac with a lovely reserve less than 50 metres (approx) away as well as being able to stroll to Target, Drakes Foodland and other specialty shops and cafes in Newton Central. The bus route is also at close proximity.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is important that we take all reasonable precautions to maintain the health and safety of our vendor, landlord, tenants and occupants, staff, tradespeople and any other persons visiting the property in connection with the tenancy.
To minimise the risk of coronavirus spread, could you please advise if you or any other tenant or occupant have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• Sore throat;
• Fatigue; or,
• Difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any other tenant or occupant:
• Has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• Has returned from overseas in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• Has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• Has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• Is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered yes’ to any of the above items, could you please notify us as a matter of urgency prior to the entry.
If you are planning to be present at the time of the entry, we kindly ask that you:
• Refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons. Also please refrain from touching cupboards or any items at the property