Google Map >
Set in the heart of Modbury within walking distance to Tea Tree Plaza, the O’Bahn, linear park & playgrounds for the kids.
Be the envy of all in this gorgeous house you can be proud to call home!
Located for the lifestyle! The kids will love the parks and playgrounds close by, linear park is just around the corner and you will love that it is within close proximity to local shopping centres, excellent schools, and public transport.
A rare corner family home, with the northerly aspect, the natural light streaming through the front windows.
3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes and ceiling fans. As you enter the home, you are greeted by a lovely lounge
Generous kitchen overlooking the dining area which leads out to this undercover entertainment area
A fully paved undercover verandah and adjacent is a shaded pergola
There is a very big tool shed and an extra large garage ..ideal for the DYI..
A well-maintained garden surrounds the home with plenty of fruit trees.
Roller shutters on front main windows.
Situated in a private pocket of Modbury.
Extra bonus the home is fitted with solar panels,
You are minutes from the Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Westfield Tea Tree Plaza, The Modbury Hospital, and numerous public schools, and parks. Laundry with ample storage and with external access.
• Linen cupboard.
• The large outdoor undercover area is perfect for entertaining all year round looking out over the large backyard which is great for children and pets
• Water tank.
• Secure access on both sides of the property.
• Locally zoned schooling options include Valley View Secondary School while nearby schooling options include unzoned schooling options include East Para Primary School (R-6), Modbury West School (R-6) and The Heights School (P-12).
• Local places of worship include Revival City Church on Milne Road and Gurdwara Sahib on Famechon Crescent.
• Within close proximity to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and bus interchange, Modbury Hospital, The Clovercrest Village as well as ample parks and walking trails.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability with respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans, and size, building age, and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at 194 Magill Road Norwood Real Estate Partners SA office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.