0404 258 044
Google Map >
22-Jul-2018 02:00PM to 02:30PM
870sqm land with Gorgeous House
This immaculate home situated in the heart of Highbury is a perfect find. With a lovely natural light throughout and tastefully renovated with only the best, this property will appeal to many.
Fully renovated with all the best fixtures and fittings this home offers excellence and elegance. With 3 bedrooms (2 with built-in robes), a formal lounge, kitchen that would suit the most discerning chef, and a large family room, this property is excellent value.
Situated on a big block of land of approximately 870sqm, with an in-ground swimming pool, outdoor entertaining area and a double garage with cooking facilities and a pit. A separate section of the garden has been fenced off which could be ideal for a vegetable garden, fruit trees or transformed into more garden.
There is nothing lacking in this home.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
• Polished floorboards (includes some Jarrah) in the living areas and bedrooms
• Beautifully renovated bathroom with skylight
• 2 good size living areas
• Immaculate kitchen with quality appliance and a self-cleaning oven
• Quality blinds and lighting throughout
• Second separate toilet
• Laundry with storage
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Fully fenced pool with solar heating
• Low maintenance garden
• Fruit trees
• Auto roller door
• Large rainwater tank
• Front yard has natural looking artificial grass requiring no maintenance, saving time and money
• Reverse Cycle Zoned Air Conditioner (installed in last 2-3 years)
• Abundance of storage with two pantries
• Drawers for maximum use of space
• Stainless steel pyrolytic wall oven
• Bosch Dishwasher
• Glass splashback
• Floor to ceiling tiles from Italia Ceramics
• Ceasarstone benchtop
• Heated towel rail
• Wall to wall mirrors with hidden cupboard
• Soft close two-pack drawers
• Kaldewei enamel bath
• Generous cupboard space
• Second toilet off laundry – easy access from swimming pool
• Large north facing with lovely light and outlook onto pool area
• Sliding doors opening to the outdoor allowing for indoor outdoor entertaining
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Natural looking artificial grass requiring no maintenance saving time and money
Within walking distance to public transport, Highbury Primary School, Torrens Valley School, a variety of shops, restaurants and much more.
Please note photos from previous campaign, though house looks pretty much the same.
Please call Deborah May on 0404 258 044