Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/realesta/public_html/wp-content/themes/specular-child/single-properties.php on line 57
Google Map >
This lovely home is set in a quiet yet convenient location close to many amenities, shops, schools, and public transport. The house is well maintained, beautifully presented, with a lovely backyard on a large block (approx 742sqm) with wide street frontage. Excellently located and with renovated bathrooms, this 3 bedroom home presents an exciting opportunity for family and investor alike.
This is a graceful, light-filled home with understated elegance and timeless appeal suited to a great family lifestyle. The impeccable presentation makes it possible to move straight in. The open plan living is a great space with a lovely feature window overlooking a beautiful, serene garden.
The kitchen leads out to the large garden, a fabulous backyard with a good size undercover entertainment area and shed. Rear access to the large automatic garage makes for convenient storage, hobbyist hideaway or home gym. When people ask, just say it’s the house with the red door!
• 3 Bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Beautifully renovated bathrooms
• Second toilet with shower
• Lovely kitchen with plenty of storage and gas cooktop
• Great living area with double-door entry
• Dining room with beautiful bay windows overlooking garden
• Short walk to parks, Dernancourt Kindergarten and public transport in the same street
• Private garden with undercover entertainment area
• Abundant natural light, neutral tones throughout
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Linen cupboard and additional storage areas
• Fenced, near level backyard with room for a pool and over 20m street frontage
• Garage for 2 cars
• Off street parking for an additional 2 cars
Property is currently tenanted.